FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

SHOP

When will my order ship?

Order processing time is typically 1-2 weeks but please allow for an additional week of processing if your order is placed during a shop update. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has been packaged and postmarked. If you ordered a *PREORDER* item, please check the product listing for estimated shipping times. If there are in stock items in the same order as a preorder item, all items will ship together when the preordered items are in stock.

 

Will you restock ____ item?

Generally, I do not restock items because I like to keep making new things! I will only restock an item if it was sold out immediately upon release.

 

I missed the preorder period, can I still get ____ item?

Yes! I always order extra stock. Once preorders are shipped out, I will have extra stock up on my shop. Please follow my Instagram or Twitter for release date details.

 

Do you take commissions?

Currently I don't have the time to take commissions, sorry!

 

*For most other shop-related FAQs please check my shop policy page at the bottom of the screen, thank you*

 

OTHER

Do you run your shop full time?

Nope! My full time day job is working in stem cell research. I run my shop in my spare time (that's why it takes me so long to pack orders lol)

 

What programs do you use?

I do 95% of my work on the Procreate app on my iPad! The other 5% of my work is done in Photoshop Elements 15 on my laptop.

 

Can I use your artwork?

No, please do not use my artwork under any circumstances.